torsdag 18 februari 2010

reminiscin..the words of understanding

My niece one day i want to have a lot of kids like fotbool league =)

Sometimes i am wondering why most of the time i most work hard and do everything to get what is something i have been looking for ...why me , why i have too ? , why its always me?! , why i have to learn everything just to make things work & make things understand, why not you , why always me?!, why did it work for them , and for others??, suddenly you make it seem impossible when it comes to us...I dont understand...
I am not talking about me only but in general...Why do i have to work hard for everything if its so that it would not last till the end?..why do i have to think about in the end? cos thats me, i must think what happend later on before entering on something really big...

I must think about it...i think this is the end of my life story...in this part...
My advice: " what ever happend, what ever comes, whenever where ever, never forget your dreams, your plans that you had in any decision you make..., keep going straight, follow your head not your heart"...


peace & luv bitches//V. gotta bounce voy a dormir..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar