tisdag 9 februari 2010

I am a philosopher

I am a philosopher, i like thinking about the future, i like to know and find out other peoples opinion, thoughts, dreams, wishes, comments etc...I think i have it in the blood, my mom is the same !!=) Its actually my favourite subject in school, where i find it so interesting..My teacher asked me once when we had philosophy, what is your motto in life ?, i was only like 16 when she asked me and i said " work like you dont need the money, love like youve never been hurt and dance like nobody is watching"

But what i like most is this one "

Before you say "I CANT" make SURE YOU'VE TRIED. Before you let doubts STOP you CONFRONT them with facts. Before FEAR holds you back go forward with FAITH. Before you BELIEVE others are BETTER THAN YOU, SHOW them what YOU'VE GOT!!. Before you DISMISS your DREAMS WAIT until they would come TRUE. Before LOOKING for HAPPINESS make your own on WHERE YOU ARE !!!.

This words really inspires me, it make me think its so damn right, nobody knows what uve got until you prove it to yourself that u are better than u actually are, u can more than what u think !!! !! and that u are smarter than who you ever be!! NEVER THINK THAT SOMEBODY IS BETTER THAN YOU , AND THAT you are better than somebody else!!...

going to watch a movie...
work tomorrow...Bitch slap time =)

Peace & Luv Bitches//V.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar