fredag 5 februari 2010

gONNA BE A Hard day today..



Waasup!!


I think im gonna write in english...Just grabbing my meal and was thinkin that today i will work totally 13 hours. 15-21 at my normal jobb and today friday to saturday i start to work at otto from 23-06.00 WISH ME LUCK=)!! damn i miss working in the bar, so alot of fun. But this weekend im just only a temporary, hopefully i get to work there every weekend =)!!!..


Im tired of going to parties, i mean why not earn money working in a club that i love to go, where i know everybody and with good music?!...Summer is coming soon and i must save much money as possible !!!

So today we will get the photos from the photosession of Serio Style too =)!!! i hope the pictures of me and with me are great... it was too bad that i couldnt show them the best that ive got. I wasnt confident with my clothes ( since i did not know that we shoud bring another extra clothes ) but whatever, was good for first shot. I can say it was the must funny photo session i ever done and they were all so nice, although it was one girl and 8 boys..nice =)..tjingeling
Ps: just wanna say I LOVE MY TAN SKIN!!! WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT SOLARIUM AND SUMMER !!! HAHAH


"WORK LIKE YOU DONT NEED THE MONEY, LOVE LIKE YOUR HEART HAS NEVER BEEN BROKEN AND DANCE LIKE NOBODY IS WATCHING"

" A WISE GIRL KISSES, BUT DOESNT LOVE, LISTEN BUT DOESNT BELIEVE AND LEAVES BEFORE SHE IS LEFT.."

HAVE A GOOD DAY I VE GOTTA BOUNCE!!! CIAO

pEACE & LUV BITCHES //v.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar