tisdag 16 februari 2010

FEW THINGS YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT ME...








  • I moved 34 times of 22 years of my life..changed 24 different school and 15 different places...houses to house places to places..

  • Our Vila house in Sweden is the longest place we ever had stayed for 5-6years now...wehooo!!

  • I am left handed ( they say people with left hand is very creative and full of new ideas )...hmm .

  • I have totally 4 brothers and 2 baby sisters. 2 half lil brothers on my biological father side and 2 half baby sisters. 2 brothers that i have live with in Sweden whole my life.
  • I am a pet and animal lovers, I love dogs and animals !!=)=)

  • I cant barely sleep if it is so quiet and soo dark in my room.
  • I was a huge fan of Britney Spears, Westlife , Backstreet boys, Boyzone until i was like 17 years old. I was inlove with them ...

  • I was bullied when i was a kid,girls and boys at school calling me names, and felt like i was the "ugly" duck and also because i was very different from others..and i hated myself until i was 17 years old.. I had to moved school from one to another..

  • Being the best at sports with competitions teams etc.make myself better and make myself "famous and be appreciated".

  • I was the girl , that boys love to compete with when it comes to playing sports..Boys at school always challenged me with my friends to play basketboll with them , until i made 3 points everytime , they finally stop calling me names and shits..!

  • School was my weakest side, i was very bad at school. The only things i was good at was Home economics ( cooking class), Sports ( P.E), Music & Theatre, Arts, Maths, Carpenting classes ( where you build things such as table, shelf, chair etc, philosophy, english and religion.

  • Handy things such as sports, sowing, building, cooking etc was & my strongest side.
  • I wont the gold medal for the free sports in long jump, running etc..
  • I was the best in basketboll dribbling...
  • In Ireland the school chose me to be the most nr.1 player of badminton and compete with the profesionals daughters =/...

  • I hated studying .

  • I Love chocolate!

  • I LOVE SLEEPING .
  • I never value friendship as much as i do now!!
  • I never prioritice people that ITS NOT WORTH MY ENERGY & TIME!!!
  • I had a nanny when i was a little girl, and we had maids at home, but
  • I grew up to have a responsibilities and not being spoild.



*If someone tells ME
that i am a snob, I say this:
"I am not a snob"
I'ts just that.. You're not worth my attention. *

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar