fredag 12 februari 2010

Back to Basic



tja!


Tänkte lägga ut en bild hur mitt hår ser ut, nu när jag har färgat den=)..
YEs så här ser det ut !! va tycks? Jag tycker det snyggare sån här ljus än innan...

In english..

Well heres the pic of my new hairdo, so what u think? I think its better lightbrown than dark brown!!=)


  • ToDAY I SUPPOSE to go to the tatooe studio to retouch my tattoe on my finger, since its start to fade..!!
  • Go to Holmes my gym to sign of the contract
  • Clean my room again...

Right now i am ..

  1. Sitting in the living room
  2. downloading more and more movies
  3. lazy
  4. cold
  5. chill out

Movies i now downloaded this few days..

  1. Avatar in spanish
  2. Final destination in spanish and english
  3. Inkheart
  4. 21 grams
  5. the curious case of Benjamin
  6. Bitch slap ( NOT GOOD MOVIE)
  7. New york I love you ( REALLY SUCKS)
  8. Rush hour Trilogy
  9. The accidental Husband
  10. La semilla de mal * the unborn*

Thats for now..

"When you walk away, make sure that you haven’t left something you can’t live without behind. Remember: Nothing last forever, No one will wait forever because someone may pick up what you failed to value"

Peace & Luv Bitches //V.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar