söndag 21 februari 2010

One of the best..



I cant describe my day in Tarragona with my clyde without being so disrespect full;)...
First in otto was soooo much to do , so many people lastnight. 2-3 hours we were only two cos Igor my workmate needed to another bar.. i was feeling to give up , but it was incredible.
My clyde went to otto finally to party and went home with him after work and took my stuff and change and drove to theire family flat in Tarragona. We both were dead tired so actually we were almost sleeping whole day there....We got home at around 23.30. I dont have any pictures sorry people i was so tired after working and a bit drunk cos we were drinkin wine too...lol..
I wont tell you so much about the night and the day today until now...im just smiling and reminiscin..

Ok im bet half dead i think im goin to sleep again...soon after eating my bucket of KFC =)...im starving like hell..

Wednesday BIKNI NIGHT WITH MARIELA!!! PARTY TIME BITCHES!!

"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her..."



well see if that guy ever comes along soon =)..


Goodnite bitches!! i gotta bounce peace & luv //V.




1 kommentar: