torsdag 25 februari 2010

Its all about colours...



"If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden."



"Some say,You don't know what you have until you lose it..but the fact is..,you always know what you have..you just never thought you would lose it.."...

"No one can go back andmake a new beginning,but anyone can start from now andmake a happy ending! "

"the true secret of life is: LIFE IS WHAT YOU M AKE IT!!!

4 things about me...

  1. I rather want to see my family & love ones happy , than making myself happy..because their happines is more important for me than my own...
  2. I cant take broken promises, so never make a promise to me...
  3. Dont mess up with me or make me upset, because sometimes my pride is higher than forgiveness..
  4. I am very down-to-earth person...

Peace & Luv Bitchess //V.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar