onsdag 3 mars 2010

Lunch..






klockan är snart 13.00 och jag är redan klart laga min lunch, blir kalkon grönsaker och ris =)..






Det regnar fortfarande...


Det sägs: " COOKING IS THE WAY TO A MAN'S HEART"..you believe in it? det enligt filippinska myt...jag älskar at laga mat och om jag är gift så vill jag kunna laga lika bra mat som min mamma till min pappa och till oss..But nobody cooks better than your own mom !! Moms food is the best..I hope my kids says the same ..

In english...


just cooked my lunch and about to eat..turkey breast with vegetables and rice..

I barely eat rice maybe one or twice a week..they say " COOKING IS THE WAY TO A MAN'S HEART" according to we filipinos, women we must grow and learn to cook by heart since little girl i mean from the age of 10 or something, which is impressive. So when i get married i would love to cook as good food as my mom to my dad and to us..

But i love seeing a guy cook ;) its so sexy haha..so what about guys, whats there way to a womans heart? If woman to a man is cooking, then i say COMMITMENT is the way from a man to a womans heart, dont you agree??!its all about commitment L.O.V.E!!=)


GOTTA BOUNCE, TONIGHT I WORK AS A BARTENDER IN OTTO FOR EXTRA FROM 23-04.30 THE BOSS SEND ME A MESSAGE=)
HAVE A NICE DAY..




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar